- Excellent school district
- Laundry facility on site
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Dog run & designated pet waste areas
- Community garden – grow your own organics!
- Minutes to Interstate 440 and Highway 40
- Located on bus-line, with a stop right at the entrance to the community!
- Courtyard with shaded gazebo, lounge chairs and grills for your use
- Ceiling Fans
- Walk-in closets in some bedrooms
- Mini & vertical blinds in all units
- Gas heat, hot water, & stove
- Water & Trash included – save on utilities!
- Central heat and A/C
- Garbage disposals and dishwashers in every kitchen
- Ceramic tile in select apartments
- Stackable washer/dryer available in select apartments
- Patios and balconies available, with some units even having two!
No Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, and all mixes of the above breeds.
- Pets Allowed
- Pet Fee (cats): $200 (nonref.)
- Pet Fee (dogs): $400 (nonref.)
- Pet Rent: $15/mo
I moved into Spanish Trace because it has one of the best locations in Raleigh. VERY convenient to all kinds of stores, markets, and activities, as well as a quick shot to either downtown Raleigh or the highways. Since I was traveling a fair bit, this proximity and ease was perfect for me. Plus, the price is unbeatable for what you get. I had a good-sized 2-bedroom, which worked very well for when I was working from home. I did miss having a swimming pool, but I appreciate that not having one cut down on noise as well as appeal to partying college students (while still being quite close to NC State). The staff are great and know everyone by name!Resident
Incredible Location! This place is right in the middle of Raleigh, all of the shopping centers (Cameron Village, Crabtree Valley, Whole Foods, etc.) are within five minutes of the apartments and you can walk down the street to get to NC State if you want to. Read More.Resident
The staff were great and always were prompt in fixing anything that needed to be done. They were also very polite and considerate. It was also a very quiet community and had no loud noises complaint what so ever. The property was well maintained and plenty and plenty of parking spaces. Read More.Resident
I lived at Spanish Trace From 2013- 2017. I enjoyed living at the property and the location was great. The maintenance guy is always Johnny on the spot when it comes to my maintenance issues. I have had very little interactions with the office. The times I did speak with the office they were always pleasant and helpful. The only reason I left Spanish Trace was because we relocated to another state. I still have friends living at Spanish Trace. If I ever come back to the area Spanish Trace is where I will be. Thanks for everything you guys are great!!Resident